Saturday, March 14, 2009

-Dan-Lol...Been a looooooong time...Today's is one of my cousin's b'day!!Lol..Since my house is gonna be the place where it happens,needed to clean it up...Oh yeah..My mum planned to sabotaged him...Sad man...No wonder I like to plan schemes alot...

-DarkviZ-Oiz...I thought that was my thing!!!

-Dan-You go play your blackjack first....

-DarkviZ-I don't get this game!!!I keep losing!!!

-Crimson-Haha!!That's your own fault,man!!

-DarkviZ-Oh shut up...

-Iota-Hmm...I got a 20

-Crimson-20 too..

-DarkviZ-You got 22??Haahaha!!Loser!!

-Crimson-I said 20 t.o.o.

-DarkviZ-.................

-Dan-Smooth move oh mighty Overlord...

-DarkviZ-Get outta here.

-Dan-Shuush....Just play would ya??

-Zephyr-Yo Dan!!I noticed,I'm not on the profile page..What's up with that??

-Dan-Whoops!!!I'll get right on that!!Ermm...ASAP??

-Zephyr-Sure.

-Ray-Dan's ASAP is like 'As Soon As I Feel Like It'.

-Dan-Ahaha...Nice one Ray...

-Ray-I'm serious.

-Dan-Ahaha.Ahaha!!Haaaaaaa!!! Don't make me mad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.