Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DarkviZ:So..Lets see...I connect this part to that thing...Hmm...Lemme try connecting that metal part to this hole...Maybe that's why its rattling...Oh hey kid...Why the gloomy face?

Dan:............

DarkviZ:What??You gone dumb or something?!?!

Dan:Oi....Watch what you're talking...Have any doomsday device to destroy school?

DarkviZ:Ohh hoohoo!!!That's a greeeeeeeeeat idea!!!!I'm building on right now!!Look!!Here it is!!Isn't it beautiful?!

Dan:All I see is something dumb...Oh yeah...What does it runs on?Batteries?

DarkviZ:Uhh..Yeah...OH HELL!!!!WHERE IS THE BATTERIES?!?!?!

Ray:Whoops.I think I took it.I needed some for my radio.Sorry Dark.

DarkviZ:OHH DAMN YOU RAY!!!!PAY ME BACK!!!

Crimson:Ehhh?How about you just buy new ones?

DarkviZ:I can only find the ones I need at gas stations!There just darn expensive!!AND THEY'RE FREAKING FAR AWAY!!!!!

Crimson:Hey Dan!How about you steal some for him?Haha.That would shut him up awhile.

Dan:I don't steal for free...Pay me cash then if you want me to steal stuffs...

DarkviZ:I rather buy them myself!!!!

Dan:Suit yourself......Besides,all your inventions sucks man...

Crimson:Yeah!Why do they only run on batteries eh?

DarkviZ:..................Oh shut up!You mortals can never understand how an Overlord thinks!!Hey!!You listening to me??

*Dan,Ray and Crimson already walked away*
Dan:Maybe if I crash a plane into school?

Crimson:Oh great idea!!Gonna be a nice fire!!

Ray:Where are you going to get a plane in the first place?

Dan:Yeah good point....

DarkviZ:I hate you all!!!!!!

Shadow:......Don't worry...We hate you too.....*Walks off*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.