Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ray:Happy birthday Dan!Here's a present.A bunch of throwing daggers.

Dan:Sweet!!I broke my last 2 sets...I need new ones..Thanks man xD

Crimson:Wahaha!!!Congratz boy!! So you're 15 now huh?Sweet!!Come!!Lets go sky diving?

Dan:Woah??Sorry man..I'll pass...My body still aches from my last trip...

DarkviZ:Oh shuddup will ya!!!!I'm trying to sleep here!!!!*Stares at everyone*

Dan:Oh my god....The day you 'try' to do something,is the day....Oh wait....All you ever do is sleep...Ah well...My bad xD

DarkviZ:Oh shuddup you fool!!!Even though its your birthday,I WANT MY SLEEP!!!!

Shadow:.....Hey Dan....Here....*Gave Dan some rope* Your birthday present...*Stares at DarkviZ*

Dan:Hmm??Ohh....BOOYEAH!!!Ohhhhh you're soo dead Darkz....Mwahaha!!!!

DarkviZ:Ohhh god!!!!Noo!!!!Dun torture me!!!

Ray:What kind of Overlord screams to god?

Dan:Whoops!!Ray!!Could you get me more daggers next time?I broke the set you gave me already...Sorry!!! ><

Ray:Haha.Fine.What you do to them?

Crimson:Threw 'em at the lordling obviously!Haha!!Go on Dan!!Get him!!!!!
-----------------END STORY--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.