Friday, November 21, 2008

Dan:Wheeeeeeeeee!!!Penguins!!!Flying penguins!!!Ahhhhh................*Spins around quickly*

Crimson:Oh yeah Dan!!!That's it!!!!!Come on,spin faster!!!!!

Ray:I wonder.What's wrong with him?

DarkviZ:I dunno......Retard....

Ray:Ah hey!Yesterday night,you and Dan went out right?Where to?

DarkviZ:Just to a nearby shop...I uhh.....Treated him to 5 cans of Coke.......Why?

Shadow:..........Nice............

DarkviZ:What I do now?!?!?!

Ray:Ehem...Dan gets drunk on Coke.Didn't you know?

DarkviZ:WTH???????HE GETS DRUNK FROM COKE!!!!THAT'S RETARDED!!!!

Crimson:Well boss.Its your problem now!!Haha!!Fix it!!!

DarkviZ:I hate you all.......Grrhx...Oi Dan come here!!

Dan:FLYING PENGUINS!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.