Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dan:Garh!!!! Darn....My dad's forcing me to fix his friend's CPU...So couldn't post for some time >< Oh yeah...For a few days back,I was fed up coz my AuditionSEA couldn't patch...No matter how I tried,it just won't work....And today,I was planning to throw my com away when suddenly,Tetsuya started screamin,"YAY!!!!AUDI CAN WORK NOW!!!!" Then I was like,sweet......Finally!!Booyeah!!!AUDI TIME!!!

DarkviZ:Yeah yeah yeah...Its great and all but.....WHO THE HELL IS TETSUYA!!!IS HE SOME STRAY YOU PICKED UP??

Dan:Ohhh.....Hem....My bro...Hehex...

DarkviZ:What!?!?You have a bro!!!!

Dan:What....You don't expect me to be all alone at home huh?But I wish I don't have a bro...

Ray:Oh.Interesting information here.Wonder when will he be around?

DarkviZ:Yeah!!!I wanna meet him!!Then I can pulverise him!!!

Shadow:.....*Tapes Dark's mouth*.....Ray,Crimson...Help me here...

Ray & Crimson:Okay!Let's tie him up then hang him upside down!!

Dan:Oh hey!!!Is there room for me?I wanna poke him with my daggers xP xD x333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.