Friday, November 7, 2008

Ah...It appears that we have some weirdo bothering us....Ah well!!When it comes to this kind of stuufs,a letter should be good enough.Here's what we thought up.


A letter from us to HatredToYou(Nah....Its from Dan,PERSONALLY)

Dear Hatred,

Its sad to hear that you hate this blog.But however,I really think that this issue is affected becuase there is something wrong with your head.You say you hate my songs?Excuse me,this isn't my songs.If I wrote and sang them,I would have been famous now.But,I'm sad to say that the songs are not mine.As such,you can't hate my songs for I don't even have one.

The second issue is that you hate the story.I do admit that I like critism.But your critism is very off.I mean that you didn't specify what went wrong here and there.So I can't improve it.Instead of talking crap,you should try and write your own story and post it online.See if people even want to read it.I feel that you have to respect for other people's work,thus,I wonder how you treat your loved ones.

For your final issue,you say you hate everything?I'm amaze that you would say that let alone visit my blog.I'm sure that you can see that tiny red [x] button on the top right of the screen.If you ever stumble across this blog,you can just click it(I assume you know how to work a mouse).If you can't see the [x] or work the mouse,I'm sad to say but,you should just throw your CPU out the window and hope it kills me.If it doesn't,I can just sue you everything that you have.I'm pretty sure your loved ones will be shocked to see you get summons for murder.Or if it the CPU didn't hit me,I still would sue you and I can sell off the CPU for extra cash.

I'm really worried that you don't know how to use a computer well.I suggest that you go find yourself a 'home' to take you in.Preferably those that cater to those who have mental problems.I suggest you get rid off your presence from your house to save your family the bother of throwing you out.Oh yes.I hate you to.But don't worry,hatred is also a form of love but its more intense and 'coarse'.

I hope that you take my advise into consideration and follow it.Its a well thought up plan that my group came up with.It would be better for everyone if you followed it.Thank you.

Your's amusedly,
Dan
Dark EonZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.