Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mood:Comatose,I'll never wake up without an over-dose...

-Dan-Don't ask why...Just felt like that recently...Oh yeah.School still sucks like hell...Gonna have an A-Maths test on partial fractions...Whatever that is.O.O Turns out it was last year's topic.FYI:I slept for every a-maths lessons the whole of last year!!Booyeah!!!Ohhh...Shit...Now I see the impact...Hurts alot.

Hmm...Oh yeah...Mum finally let try get a job.But not sure dad agrees...

-DarkviZ-You??Looking for a job??Oh my freaking hell!!!Is there something wrong with you?!?!

-Ray-Wow Dan!You're picking up responsibility!*Amazed*

-Iota-A lil hard work should knock that laziness outha ya.

-Zephyr-Hey.Once you get your pay,how about we increase the stakes?

-Dan-...I don't know what you all are amazed about.No way Zeph..I ain't gonna lose my money...Btw,where's Crimson??

======Far,far away,high up in the sky======
-Crimson-Oh yeah!!!Lets do this!!!*Jumps off a plane* Right!!Now to release my...Parachute?Wow!!I forgot to wear one??Awesome!!!
*END OF STORY*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.