Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ohhh btw,I'm posting our latest work(Just a short preview) If you see the full version then...Just go check our deviantart page then?

First love

I had always loved you,
From the moment I first saw you...

I always thought that we will be
together forever.

But then you're gone,
leaving me
it makes me wonder

If this was meant to be,
Weren't we lovers?

But now you're gone
Far from me...

Does this still matters?

I don't know what to do...
For this is a first for me.

I don't know if I can live without you.
I just can't stop thinking about you.
I want to be here with you by my side....
Its the first time I'm away from you...
And it won't be the last...

Nice??If you don't like then,the hell to you...Drag your freaking ass out of here before our lork Dark drag you across the burning fields of Hell =.=
I'm serious...He will...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Behind my reluctant smile,I hide my growing shadow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.