Friday, May 15, 2009

-Dan-Yo!!Just wanna let you all know...I'm,we, are currently working on something.....

-DarkviZ-Yeah....What we're working on is something devious.What we're working on is mysterious.What we're working on is something pure EVIL!!!HAHAHA!!!

-Ray-How is a story something evil?

-Shadow-...Idiot...Why you gave it away?...

-Ray-Oops.Guess I did.Sorry guys.

-Iota-Smooth move Ray.Never expected it from you.

-Ray-Oh.Give me a break.I'm the guy who's actually writing it.

-Crimson-Yo!!!We helped to!!

-Ray-Really?Which part?

-Zephyr-Hmm?We gave you ideas eh?

-Ray-But in the end,its mostly my ideas.

*Dan smirked at a gang fighting,muching his chocolate bar*
-DarkviZ-Oi!!!!Is that my chocolate bar?!?!?!

-Dan-Whooopssss...Sorry Darky,yeah?

-DarkviZ-I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER DAMMIT!!!!

-Dan-Yikes!!!Help!!!!
________________________END OF POST__________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.