Saturday, June 20, 2009

-Dan- Damn....Sorry could post for awhile yeah?But me house is currently under going some construction work so uhh...Haha...The dust and noise was a killer,literally...With all the cons. workers going in and out of my house,hafta watch over the house yeah?Not only that....That,they don't even do the work properly...Parents got bored of screaming at them and juz happily took pictures of damages to file a complain later on...

Oh yeah...You should see the state of the temporary toilet the set up...It was horrifing...Not only that...The workers didn't want to set the temp.toilet on the 1st day on the basis that there wasn't any room..Wtf??Then had to move the fridge and the washing machine(buggers =.=)...Anyways,the works are ending soon!!! ^^ Yay me for lasting this long!!!

Oh btw,on...erm...I dunno what day,had to go from e-maths remedial...I was like wtf at 1st then I was like 'Okay!!Muz study!!' later on...Was sooo worried I'll be late,reached sch at 11am(lessons starts at 12noon =.=) Then I was like...Omg??Where's everyone??Waited for 1hour and most of my 'down-for-remedial' classmates arrived...There I was chatting with Mustakim...

Mustakim:Eh!Where the hell is Mrs.***?
Dan:Dunno...First 2 weeks,she honey-moon rite?
Mustakim:Yeah...
Dan:I think she kena H1N1?*Prays* Please let it be so!!

Afterwards...Turns out,class is cancelled..Why?? Well,teach got Quarantined(did I spelt it rite?watever...) And we got home =.= Lol...Sad man...Was in the mood for study,yah....So Mustakim!!What I said was close enough(Okay..Being quarantined and catching the H1N1 has a big diff...Who cares?!?!)..So I won!!Know you must do whatever I tell you to..Now...PUNCH ZIK DURING A-MATHS LESSONS NEXT WEEK!!!! =) For mine and your entertainment and Zik's pain and suffering =) Peace out,yah??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.