Wednesday, June 3, 2009

*(Missing her...Wishes she comes back into my life.)*

-Dan-Lalaala!!!Holidays are here!!!Woots!!!PARTY TIME!!!! ^-^ xD

-Ray-You know,you still have lessons.

-Dan-Dammit...You're a damn cheerful soul....

-Ray-What did I do now?

-DarkviZ-Oh silence brats!! I'm trying to bring my master plan to life!!

-Crimson-Really?!What is it about?Something dangerous,I hope?

-DarkviZ-Not only dangerous...BUT DIABOLICALLY EVIL!!!HAHAHA!!!

-Iota-Now I wish you that you shut up. Noisy bugger...

-Shadow-.......

-Zephyr-Haha!Yeah!I'm trying to stack my cards here.*Continues stacking his cards*

-DarkviZ-Stuff your cards to the Netherworld dammit!!!

-Dan-Right...When we finally came back,you guys start fighting...Nice......

-Ray-Yeah.Lets take time and catch up with each other?

-Shadow-.......What he said....But less noise....

__________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.