Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Audire Carmina

I hear you, I feel you.
In my sleep I can hear your song.
In my dreams I can hear its sweet melody.
Feeling your emotions in every word.

Resting in your arms,
Your fingers in between mine.
You have become my key.
You, who is singing this lullaby.
Just so I can sleep in peace.

Listening to your soft heart beat
Our breathing synchronized.
Being held in your arms.
Listening to your gentle timbre.

In this peaceful world,
You who have become this hymn.
I hear your voice reaching the heavens.
I feel your voice filling this void inside.

Please continue singing
For as long as I sleep.
I would be lost in the dark
Should my world become silent.

Sleeping, dreaming.
As your warmth surrounds me.
Become my light.
Protect me from this growing darkness.

This corrupting darkness,
This devouring darkness.
Listening to your prayer,
Lighting my world with hope
Granting peace to my soul.

This, our evergreen garden.
Under this endless night sky.
Listening to your tune.
Each note carrying hope
Just so I can dream happily.

Sleeping, resting, dreaming.
The gentleness in your voice
Your love becoming my shield.
Your hymn becoming my guide.
Please continue singing.
By my side.

Forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.