Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eternally Bonded

"In that brightly shining day, my life was given birth

In the embrace of these peaceful moments, the days went by

If you could forgive this heart of mine

I would want to hold you tightly and never leave you again, just like the days of the past

In those happy days, the trees were sprouting, the flowers were showing twinkling smiles on their beloved faces

Those happy days, the trees were singing, the flowers were smiling gently

Please always shine on my heart, please always give warmth to my body

Once again, in my heart, one day, please give warmth to my body, oh

At the moment, if I could express my feeling, I would want to exchange the words of my heart

I would want to understand everything about you

With my concentration, I would want to express this feeling

Oh, my beloved person, I would like to embrace your heart

I would never forget the dream of this dazzling light

Ah, I would never forget

Those quiet days, the gentle breeze embraced me and took me away

Those quiet days, the blowing gentle breeze embraced me and took me away

Uh, gently, uh, the breeze, uh, took me away, faraway memories

If my body could one day reach you, my most precious person

I would want to always watch over you, my most precious person, oh

At the moment, if I could have a wish come true, I would want to be able to keep your warmth

Within my frozen body

I can happily feel your warm love, I can happily hear your fulfilling voice

At the moment, if I could express my feeling, I would want to exchange the words of my heart

I would want to understand everything about you

(Mother, please forgive me, mother, please forgive me…)

At the moment, if I could have a wish come true, I would want to be able to embrace you

I want to be able to gladly embrace you in my arms

Oh, in that brightly shining day, my life was given birth

Your gentle smile would never disappear, your gentle smile will bloom, everlastingly..."

___________________________________________


Lyrics from a song named Eternally Bonded from the game Ar Tonelico 2.


A song which a mother who sacrificed herself to save her daughter whom she had treated coldly, sang on her deathbed. The daughter who always believed that her mother always hated her for she was not her blood daughter. All of that hatred, conflict. All gone by this one song... Regret, sadness, happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.