Saturday, March 23, 2013

The reasons for that smile

__________________________
Underneath your umbrella,
Your gentle voice
Telling me it will be alright.
Yet, underneath your bright smile,
Why does your gaze look so lonely?

I wished I could hear it,
The voice of your heart.
So I may hear your wish.
As we walked under the rain.

I wish I could feel it.
The reasons for your smile.
Without letting my hand go,
Let's walk towards the sun.

Happiness,
Sadness.
Let me grasp it all.
Beneath the rain,
Let me be your sun.

I wish I could understand it.
The reasons for that smile.
Hold me close
Till our hearts beat as one.

What is true,
What is false.
Let me hear it all.
The scars upon your heart,
Let me be the light
That heals it all.

Let's believe in this emotion.
This emotion called love.
Let's become each other's strength.
Let's become each other's energy.

I want to protect it all,
I want to love it all,
The reasons for that smile.
______________________________________


Just something I wrote while I was walking under the rain. I realised that people don't generally talk/use the sun alot, probably its because its always there so people then to overlook it. I personally believe that its the overlooked things that are the most beautiful.


Like, for example, I tend to not like the idea of wishing upon a star. Why? Because there are times when it is there, times that it is not. Its like making a wish that sometimes is there and not. I believe that if you want to wish on anything, wish upon the sky instead. For it is unending.

So you see? While the stars are pretty and eye-catching, they aren't exactly "reliable" so to speak, and scientifically speaking, most of the stars that you see in the sky are probably dead. In the end, it is that black or blue mantle called that sky that can truly be counted as "reliable".

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Le wild comment appears.

    "What is true,
    What is false.
    Let me hear it all.
    The scars upon your heart,
    Let me be the light
    That heals it all."

    I really like that part..

    And I do agree with you how overlooked things are the most beautiful since they're always there, but people don't really make a big deal about it, so I feel like that's what makes it so special.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.