Monday, April 1, 2013

Prayer : Lumière de l'espoir

So I tried to try to write a "prayer" for any future uses I might or might not have. So... Here goes!

________________________
Was touwaka erra sarla mea
Was touwaka erra ieeya
I hope my song will last forever.
I hope this wish will last forever.

Within the light of hope,
I shall pray,
Gently,
As your heart awakens.

Please listen to my prayer.
I wish that it will reach you.
For this land filled with life,
Grant onto it an eternity.

One more time,
Please listen,
To the requiem of the souls,
To the dreams of the people.

In this light,
I wish that we all may be together.
So just this once,
Let my prayers resound everywhere.

One more time,
Please listen,
To the voices of life,
To the visions of the people.

I wish that we all may be together.
Let my prayers resonate everywhere
For the people,
For the land.

Grant upon it an eternity,
This land filled with life.
Grant upon it your blessings,
This land bathed within the light.

As you slowly awaken,
Gently I will pray,
With this song,
Within the light of hope.
________________________
The initial two lines were written in a language called Hymmnos. Depending on how I'll use it, might or might not take it out. The English translations are (just for those who can't tell) the two lines below it.

Haven't really settled down about the context behind this one. Not yet at least. Though any ideas would be appreciated. The current idea is that this prayer is used to awaken a sleeping entity, like a god or some benevolent creature, in order to bring peace and hope to the land, probably in turmoil with the forces of darkness or summat. Oh well, let's see what the future has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.