Saturday, May 25, 2013

Random thought about any haters I might have: past, present or future.



The thing about having haters, they say you stood up for something worthwhile. I see it not as that, but proof. Proof that they (the haters) are behind me. That they are so far behind they resort to backstabbing in order to bring me down. Proof that because I'm such a "threat", they have to look back even though they may stand in front of me.

At the end, I've been living my life unaware that what they have been doing is whining and crying about me, they still hold a grudge about something I'd already had forgotten. That while I'm looking at the road ahead, all they look at is my back. So keep bitchin' behind my back yo~ Not like any of y'all are willing to do anything~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.