Thursday, May 2, 2013

Of what people deserve to be

Seen some posts on my FB wall about people who thinks they deserve to be this, they deserve to be that. I'm just gonna break it to ya, I think that everyone deserves everything that could happen to them.

Everyone deserves to be happy.
Everyone deserves to be sad.
Everyone deserves to be in love.
Everyone deserves to feel hate.

He deserves to be lucky.
She deserves to be unlucky.
I deserve to be rich.
They deserve to be poor.

Everyone has the capacity to deserve everything. That determines if you get what you deserve are one's actions. It is what you do that changes the "deserve to be" to "is/are/am".

Everyone is happy.
Everyone is sad.
Everyone is in love.
Everyone is feeling hate.

He is lucky.
She is unlucky.
I am rich.
They are poor.

So folks, don't think you deserve to be. Think you are. Think I am. Work towards that you think you deserve and one day, people will not speak of you that way as you'd have reached for your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.