Monday, February 9, 2009

Crimson:Yo!Dan!How was school?Anything-Fun?

Dan:Ahh...Same old school...Guess what?Now we(the class) need to stick together,when changing places for classes...== Got that's stupid...Oh yeah...Couple of weeks back,they will throw you into detention if you're wearing full-uni when everyone else is wearing half-uni...Dude!!!That's pathetic!!!

Iota:Yeah.That's what I like to call,tyranny!See!School is preventing-No...Trying to control your lifes! I mean,getting caught for following the school uniform code?That's dumb.Dumber than Dark's latest schemes.

DarkviZ:Yeah...Hey!!!WHAT THE HELL THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?!

Ray:Relax Dark.In a way,you're smarter then the Dan's school management.

DarkviZ:...Yeah...I guess...Yeah!!I'm smarter than them!!MUAHAHA!!!

Shadow:...Don't push your luck,idiot...I bet Dan has better brains than you...And he's a slacker...

DarkviZ:Yooooouu!!!!*Glares at Shadow*

Dan:Haha!!!*Smiles slightly*

Shadow:...Well?What were you expecting?...A pat on your head?

DarkviZ:I wager that your pat is more of a whack....

Crimson:Haha!Yeap!Maybe I should change that into a hack?*Wields his axe*

DarkviZ:Uhh...No thanks...I rather have my head attached to my neck.Preferably,NOT cracked open.

Dan:Hmm...I wonder...How does the inside of Dark's head look like?*Murderous look*

Iota:I bet its empty.

Shadow:...Lets see then...Iota hold him down.Crimson,break it open.Dan,poke whatever you see in there....Ray...Do whatever you want...

Dan,Crimson,Iota:Certainly!!

Ray:Dark.Its running time?

DarkviZ:Uhhh...Oh yeah!!WAARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*Runs away*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.