Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th-Day of unexpected events!

Dan:Oh yeah!!My fav day of the year!!

Ray:Hmm?What's going on?

DarkviZ:Can't be your fav day...Its Friday the 13th...You're nuts.

Dan:Hey!! I know my own fav days okay?Today,folks,is Friday the 13th.Rumoured to be a day full of unlucky things.However,my forecast predicts that:

Bad luck may come to you today.But cheer up!It isn't as bad as you thought.If you think you can't do anything about something,let some one else do it.What maybe you bad luck,maybe good luck for others(Okay...This is kinda selfish but,who cares!Especially if you're not the guy with the bad luck xP)

Crimson:Ai?Why do you know so much eh kid?

Dan:Ohh shuush...I love the number 13 or XIII..It has an aura of uncertainty,doesn't it?

Iota:Yeah right.More like the aura of bad luck.

Shadow:...

Ray:Hmm...Hey.What's that piece of paper in your hand?

Dan:Oh yeah...Also today,folks,is a day of uncertainty!With Valentine's day around the corner,anything could happen ^^

DarkviZ:Quit talking to the wall!!!Freak!!!Just,tell us what's that!!

Dan:Aaaahahah....Its...Uhh...Nothing much...Hehe...

DarkviZ:Give me that!*Grabs the paper*

Dan:Oi!!Give it back!!!

DarkviZ:Shut up!*Reads the paper*WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!

Ray:Wow Dan!Congrats!Haha!

Dan:Yeah....That was something...Unexpected...Haha...But not unpleasant ^^ Haha!!

Shadow:...A Valentines' huh?...Interesting...

Dan:Ahaha....Don't be jealous eh?

*Depressed aura around Dark*

Ray:Don't be sad,Dark.I know no one likes you but,ah who am I kidding.No one even cares about you.

DarkviZ:SHUT UP!!!!I HATE THIS!!!ARGH!!!!*Runs into his room*

Ray:Did I say something wrong?

Iota:Nah...Something's always wrong with him.

Dan:More importantly...HE HAS MY PAPER!!!DARK!!!!!!*Vanishes in a crack of thunder*

Crimson:Woah?What just happened?

Shadow:...I think he's hiding who he really is...

Iota:No kidding.Thanks for the update man...Urgh...

__________________________________
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL!!!! (lol...I wonder why am I soo happy about this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.