Thursday, February 19, 2009

-Dan-Haha!!That's funny man!!Tell us another!!

-Crimson-Okay.It goes-

-???-Excuse me.It this the Dark EonZ?

-Dan-Yeah?Who're you?

-Zephyr Nightsever-Name's Zephyr Nightsever.Call my Zephyr or Zeth.I'm looking for a place to crash over.

-Ray-Did you by any chance pressed the recruitment button on this website?

-Zephyr-Nah.My felt that I shouldn't.So I didn't.What's so special about it?

-Shadow-...Trust me...You don't wanna know...

-Zephyr-Okaaaaaay...Thank goodness I didn't?

-DarkviZ-Oi.No one can just enter here for the fun of it okay?

-Zephyr-Yeah.I guessed so.So...What do I have to do?

-DarkviZ-Pass a test obviously.Defeat me!!!*Jumps towars Zephyr*

-Zephyr-Hah!*Reaches Dark first and kicks him away*

-DarkviZ-Offhh!!!*Slams into the wall-K.O!!!*

-Zephyr-That was easy.Is that all?

-Dan-Nah...He's just bored...Sooo...Actually,there's no test(Whispers)But I wouldn't mind making one...

-Zephyr-Cool!!So..You guys wanna play a game?

-Crimson-Hmm??What game?

-Zephyr-Ohh...Its a little bit of this and that...*Shuffles some cards*But its alot of gambling.Haha.So you guys wanna?

-Dan&Crimson-Sure!!Count us in!!!

-Ray-I'm not into gambling.I don't like it.

-Zephyr-An upright man huh?Its okay.You can just watch.

-Shadow-...I'm in...Just plain bored...

-Zephyr-Haha!!Well well...This is getting interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.