Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dan:Nyaaa haha!!!Look look!!!New blog skin!!!I dunno about what you guys think...But I like it!!! xD

Ray:Hmm...Its has a degree of simplicity to it.Nice.

DarkviZ:Its dark...Yeah...Sorta like it...Font's too plain though...

Shadow:...Then make one yourself then...

Crimson:Haha!Yeap Dark,its dark.Then again,if it really was Dark,internet would just crash.Haha!!

DarkviZ:Why you!!!!

Iota:Yeah.Crimson's right.They wouldn't even let him try.

DarkviZ:Oh shut up,you fool!!

Dan:*Still staring at his moniter*Oi Dark.We have a no-fools-clause over here.

DarkviZ:I bet Iota fits the bill.Haha!!!

Shadow:...Dan's talking about you Dark...

DarkviZ:Yeah...I know he is...Wait...What?

*Everyone stares at Dark,except Dan...Gaming obviously*

DarkviZ:Errr...Wait...Let me think about...HEY!!!!!!

Iota:Oh my god!!What took you so long?!

DarkviZ:Whatever!!Now,I got a new plan to rule the world!!!

Dan:Does it involve mayonaise...Or chocolate?

DarkviZ:Nooo!!!!!!

Dan:Then count me out...

DarkviZ:Whatever.Now,I shall rule the world with the power of shampoo!!!

Ray:How will-shampoo?

Iota:Another stupid idea.

DarkviZ:Shut up!!By having nano-bots in the shampoo,I will control those who uses it!!When they're shampoo-ing their hair,the nanobots will enter their scalp and into their brains,where it will convert the brain into an aerial to receive my commands!!!

Crimson:Wow!!One of your brighter ideas!!!

Shadow:...What it runs on?...

DarkviZ:Batteries!!!!

*...........*

Crimson:I take that back.Still same old Darkie.Haha!!

Ray:If that's the case,what will you do if the batteries run out of juice?

DarkviZ:Its rechargeable!!!

Dan:Racharge on what I wonder?

DarkviZ:Solar energy!!!

*.....*

Dan:Know what.....*Gets up and burns Dark's blueprints*

DarkviZ:OIII!!!!!!

Shadow:...Don't bother....Its a stupid idea anyway...

DarkviZ:Damn!!!!I'll show you all!!!!I'll make a plan soo great,you're tremble before me!!!

Dan:Ohh..I can't wait to here this one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.