Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dan:I added a song to our blog.Its a relaxing music(to me eh??XD)Hope it relaxs you while you browse the blog!!So I'll post a Poetry that closely matches the song Elec Bossa(It has a beach theme[to my opinion]).

The beauty of the beach


As I stand on a cliff,
The water crashes onto the rocks below.
The sound and the smell of the sea,
Brings me back to a time where everything was peaceful and quiet.

A sudden breeze took me by suprise,
Its soft silkiness was what shocked me.
The cool,gentle breeze takes my breath away,
As well as my troubles.

When I looked into the sky,
It was a beautiful sapphire.
It brings peace to my soul.

The clouds,white and fluffy,
Happily going with the flow of the winds.
I wondered whether I could join them,
In their carefree happiness someday.

The sun sets,
Sending the sky onto darkness.
The last rays of light before darkness,
Hope before Despair...

Even with all this beauty in front of me,
Trying to lure me to paradise.
I still had to turn my back on them,
Knowing that the time isn't right.

All I remembered of that beautiful place was,
A light drizzle that washes away my sorrows.
Beautiful things must always be left behind,
or so I thought

Enjoy the song Elec Bossa as well as this poetry!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.