Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dan:Oh yeah...Got a interesting bit of info...I have 7+ E-Mail!!! XD XD XD XD Yeah..I know...Its crazy...But who cares!!! XD Now,for those who could find my e-mail,uhh...Just do it for fun?? XD If you do find any of my multi e-mails,please post it on my Taggie XD XD XD XD

DarkviZ:Oi!Think they'll waste their time finding it??And 7+ E-mails???RETARDED FREAK!!!!!GAH!!!WHY COULDN'T YOU DIE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG?!?!?!?!YOU MIGHT HAVE NOT DESTROYED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!&(@^((@))@Y)(^@@Y%)@@)_&%)(@()@^(@%)^(^@(^@(^($^@$&(*())!_(@*_$@%@)%&@%)(& @%(^ !!!!!!!!!! *Leaves HQ again*

Ray EonZ:Woah...He's mad...I wonder----Huh?7+ e-mails?Okay...I can't believe it...Dan,sorry for saying this,you really are crazy....

Shadow:*Nods*.............You're too occupied with that computer of yours..........

Crimson:Eh??Hahaha!!Yup!!Crazy alright!!*Pats Dan on the back*But I like it!!Haha!

Dan:Uhh...Its for a game eh?More e-mails = more gaming experience XD

*Everyone stares at Dan in disbelief*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.