Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dan:I HATE YOU GOR!!!!BECAUSE OF YOU,I WASTED MY LIFE!!!!YESTERDAY MAKE ME SEE DISCIPLINE MASTER FOR NOTHING!!!!THEN MAKE ME FAIL CHEMISTRY!!!I SEND YOU THE BLOODY PROJECT TO YOU THEN SAY YOU NEVER RECEIVE!!!!ASS!!!HAND IN THE CHEM PROJECT NEVER PUT ME AND YI XUAN'S NAME!!!YOU BASTARD!!!OWE ME BIG TIME!!!!!COZ OF YOU,I'M GOING THROUGH SEVERE DEPRESSION!!!!!I HATE YOU!!!GO DIE YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------
Ray:Errr....Hey DarkviZ.Was that Dan's voice?*Looks around for Dark*Err...Why hiding under the table?

DarkviZ:Wahh!!!Who ever it is,he's scaring me!!!!!WHO THE HELL WOULD SCREAM AT THAT VOLUME OTHER THAN ME?!?!?!HE DARE TO SHOUT LOUDER THAN ME???I'LL KILL HIM FOR STEALING MY TRADEMARK!!!!

Shadow:...............................Oh...Just shut up will you?I swear.....For you to hide under a table......Hmm........I should salute whoever it is.....Can't believe you're such a coward............*Walks off*

DarkviZ:Oi!!!Come back here!!!!!!I'm under the table incase of an emergency!!!!

Ray:Hah?Suuuuuuuuuuure you are,DarkviZ.*Pats DarkviZ on the back*Why the cowardliness?Hahaha.

DarkviZ:....................I hate you all....................

2 comments:

  1. Interesting.

    Well, it must have been hard on you then. What matters is not the results, but the process. If you understand the process, you can replicate it a hundred, a thousand times. But if you merely desire the result, you will have to rely on that one guy every time.

    Congratulations on escaping depression, B T Dubs. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking back, I wouldn't say it was a really bad case of depression. More of frustration. And this happened years ago when I was much more... Immature, so to speak.

      Even now, I still grapple with depression, though it is limited to the case of "night depression". But as you said, I have understood the process in which to deal with it so I am in very much control of myself.

      Thank you for your comment ans stopping by this random blog! :)

      Delete

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.