Monday, August 25, 2008

Sigh.....I hate life....

Dan:Wow!!!I failed my English!!!Dammit.....Dumb teacher....We fail component 1 of English never did a re-test...Grr!!!

DarkviZ:Idiot!!!You speak English!!!!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!!Lemme guess...FAIL EVERYTHING ELSE?!?!?!?!

Dan:........Passed my E-maths,Biology,Chem(I guess...),Mother Tongue...A-maths condenmed...Sigh...

Ray:Dan.......Best you look forward....Don't dwell on the past.....Go on with life...

Dan:But....Fail English means fail whole Semester.....Sigh.....*Depression*

Ray:.....Its not like you to be depressed.What's wrong?

Dan:Nothing.......Nothing any of you would understand.......*Leaves the room*

*DarkviZ and Ray stares at each other*

Ray:.....This is your fault.........*Goes off to his room*

DarkviZ:Huh??What??WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!DARN IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.