Friday, March 23, 2012

All the stupid things...

... that one does either during boredom/ trying to simplify a job. Like really! There I was, told to key in some stuffs from an A3 piece of paper. So, being the lazy ass I was, tried to prop it up using things like staplers (The stapler itself, not the bullets.), cans with random stationary inside, boxes filled with paper clips as weight and weird metal strips that I planned to wrap the paper around as a stand. Wait... Lemme get a pic here...



It took me a good 10-20 mins to set it up so nicely like so, just so that I can type and refer without breaking my neck too much. Then a problem came up. Its when a call comes in. I try to pick up the phone in a way to not disturb my masterpiece, but them cords always knocking it down.. So I tried to move them to the side. 2nd problem, I had to readjust all the parts so that the paper can stand again... Took me longer for some unknown reason..

Seeing me being every weird and stuff, my co-worker came up and said, "Dude, you could just pin on the board in front..." Yes, ladies and gentlemen. That wall with all the papers on it, is actually a notice board. Look at what happens when I do as my co-worker suggested.



Mother of god!! Its better!! I can look AND type at the same time!! OH... MY.. GOD!! I wasted 1hour just to keep setting up the paper when I can just pin in up on the bloody board. I felt damned stupid frankly speaking. "The hell? I tried to be make things easier for lazy me and ended up a much simpler solution right infront of my face...literally."

Yes! Stupidity comes in all forms!! And this is one of it!! I'm sure that many of you faced such... moments before. Look at things this way, what that taught us is that, there is always...ALWAYS a simpler way to do things. Hahaha!! Astryte over and out!

2 comments:

  1. HAAAHAHAHA!!! This is plain awesome-ness... from the other end of the spectrum in action baby!! :x

    ReplyDelete

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.