Thursday, April 26, 2012

Awkward moment when...



...you had an awkward moment (YOU DON'T SAY?!).

Yeah yeah... So I didn't have any good punchlines or something. Sue me ( not literally pl0x D: )!

So yeaaaaah... A lot of weird stuff happened today. Like... Weird, stupid... Weird,WTF?!?!... Probably.

Okay. Basically its all the stupid things that happened today and yesterday.

So here are the chronicles of wha happened:

26/4/12:
  1. Was about to say hi to a collegue who I saw outside the MRT (I was in the MRT duhh...). Went out and was like "Hiiiiii.....yaaaaaaahh!! I'm gonna be late..." Why? Coz it turned out to be somebody else >.> Doooood!! Not cool!
  2. Reached home. Wanted to change specs to my old one. Picked it up, put it on. And there I was wondering why did it felt weird putting it on and why did the vision went over-kill. Then it struck me. I was still wearing my current specs -.-
27/4/12: Fails occurred in same incident.
  1. Happened while eating cereal. Pour cereal into my bowl, wanted to tie it up with rubber band. Problem was I couldn't find the original rubber band no matter how much I searched. So I gave up, used a new one and sat down to eat. THEN I found the rubberband. Face palmed myself.
  2. While face palming myself, I choked on some cereal I was eating. Struggled for a bit, recovered. And this time, I made sure I swallowed first before...!! Giving myself a double face palm.

Ohhh on a side note, I found an interestingly named salon. Guess what it's called!!!

....
......
..
........
THE SCISSORHANDS SALON!!




Sooo... Is it like...filled with this guy??

As awesome that would sound... That would be very, very scary. Think about it. A whole bunch of people, with scissors, knives, razors for hands AND are trained to use them places their hand on your shoulders.

Holy crap dood! I'd be worried they'll slice my head off... accidentally of course, but they're trained... So does that mean they'll slice my head off on purpose?

Brr... Either way, they should make their slogan like this!

"Scissorhands salon. Our hairstyling are so good that you're head will roll around with joy! .... Literally~ <3 "

Now, that's a salon worth losing your head for. And maybe your neck and shoulders while you're at it~ Haha!!

Cheerios mate! Astryte over and out~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.