Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Awesomeness...

There are so many ways to define it. Though I prefer my own version of it. It goes like this:

1) Stepped into lift and had to figure out what floor my cousin's house was.
2) Stoned for a moment figuring out which button was the door close button afterwards.
3) Walked around in a mall trying to find the escalators to basement due to vague memories of bank being in the basement, turns out it wasn't and it was just behind me at one point.
4) Forgotten to take the company ez-link card... twice.
5) Didn't realize that my MRT concession has expired so was paying cash through my journey to and from work.
6)Recounted a time when I thought Catholics meant Cat lovers so I ran around saying that me and my friends and my Malay teacher was Catholics (No offense to real Catholics or cat lovers out there... This happened when I was a kid!!).

Well.. There should always be the other end of the spectrum, so this what happened:
1) Wishing like crazy for a drink, got free drinks from KFC (was accompanying a client for an interview there, met the manager of the place.)
2) Gotten a name card from another person (Strike one from the utterly random wishlist of mine)
3) Was lucky I had enough cash in the first place >.> God, it will be awkward to be stuck at Bukit Panjang :x

Life certainly has its ups and downs. But in the terms of awesomeness, its just awesome! And let's face it. I'm awesome!! Though I have yet to figure which end of the spectrum I'm at....
_______________________________________
On a side note, currently writing my (mis-) adventure that happened on 30/3/12. Will post it as soon as I'm not busy. Moving out soon so yeahhh... No time for stuffz. Astryte over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.