Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The cold, the dark and the wet.

NOOO!!! I meant the weather!! I so totally meant the weather! What the heck were you all thinking that I was thinking!! Im totally innocent okay!!

Nyaahahaha!! But seriously, the weather's been interesting lately. Been raining a lot. Is it the rainy season? I hope so... Err... Not. As much as I like to be caught in the rain, the only two footwear I have are like practically sponges. No... I don't mean I wear sponges on my feet...though it would be rather cozy. Nah, I meant that the soles (Not souls, get it right, people!!) of my shoes are like... well... ya'know... damaged. Which is interesting. Especially for my boots. Torn from left to right, kinda like a smiley face (Like this!! (: ). What's so interesting? Well, for one thing, they are boots. BOOTS!! And its torn left to right on the sole! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT HAPPENED!! Or I should blame my door kicking/breaching days at RP :/

Ahh well... Kinda getting more of stuffs lately. Moving out from Yishun to Bukit Batok. Rushing coz new tenant coming in soon... Sigh... I don't like it when people with double standards demand me to do stuffs. Its annoying and frankly? You look damned immature. And you guys were supposed to me older than me and experience. Can't even cut the new guy some slack >.> Haish!! But no matter, no matter... Just out of respect for ya Imma shut it but consider this. I've been keeping my emotions for such a long time, the bottles getting full. So please, excuse my oh so immature outbursts.

Speaking of outburst, it seems like nowadays, people are getting more stressed from problems. Please, at least don't think that you're the only one whoever has faced/is facing that problem. The entire reason why people can tell you how to solve the problem is because, they have been through it before. Look at things this way,aye? If its a problem you haven't met before, its experience, if its a problem you have already been through, then just sail through it! Though most probably I doubt the same problem will appear twice in a row...

Heh... People nowadays, always getting stressed and caught up in their own troubles... Not saying that having troubles is bad but... Dwelling on it for so long and getting affected by it? Word of advice? There are better things to do. Like seriously! I rather spend time doing what I like than sitting there, staring and thinking hard about the problem. Sure, you might think I'm running away from the problem. But that's all you can say. Nay! I rather look at it this way. I'm matured enough such that these "problems" will not have an impact on me. Like, sure, I do spend time thinking about it. But I don't go all emo and stuff really. Smiling is always a better choice,yes? And look at things this way, whenever you over-think about something, you put yourself at risk of making wrong assumptions and over-complicate a problem, even when in all its actually simple.

So guys! Just keep calm, smile and keep it clean! At least you are not dropping feet first into hell with bad intel. So smile!! Smile your problems away and the people who placed the problem on ya! I mean really! You try to backstab (figuratively speaking, of course) a guy and next day you see him smiling like crazy. I'm sure you'd think he's mad and stay away... Or at least, I would. Well, Astryte signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.