Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ah!!!No updates for a long time??What the heck?!?!

Dan:Okay...So uhh...Not much update's since last time...Sorry about that folks >< ...Let's see...Well,FYI,the world that was in front of you wasn't really real...Okay...It isn't...Its all in my head...So anything strange happens,and it'll be from the "EonZ Dimension,World etc."So anything about school,it will be the real world...Didnt expect that?==' Wow...Now,see that red "X"?Press it...It'll do you good...== Seriously...So uhh...Right...Hem...Where was I?Oh yeah...Trying to put an update...So yeah...Here's one...Right DOWN there...Err...I said its below....==' Hey!!Which part of "B.E.L.O.W" you can't understand?!?!?!?Okay XD Sorry...Just messing around XD Here's the story!! XD






Dan:Once,there was an ugly guy...He wa sooooooooo ugly,everyone died.THE END.

DarkviZ:FOR HELL'S SAKE!!*Whacks Dan rapidly*GIVE THESE PEOPLE SOME BETTER STORY!!!*Whacks Dan even faster*DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------O.o Poor Dan...Ah well,he does deserve it....Somewhat....----------------
Dan:Oww..........Okay......Forget that ugly person story...So uhh....Nothing much happened,Ram punch me in the face,causing my glasses to ram into my eye...Felt good for awhile...Then couldn't see anything for sometime...Lol..Ram rams my glasses into my eyes...Ram and ram...Geddit??XD If you don't,get a B.R.A.I.N....What's a B.R.A.I.N?Its that squishy thing in your head...Ask Dark for a better understand of it...

So uhh....Lets see...Over in the "EonZ dimension",Shadow just saved a kid...That kid was like unconscious for like...Hmm...Three weeks or so?Ray is tending to him...Crimson did a few crazy things like riding a motorbike on a rail road at full speed etc. Dark managed to start one of his "world domination" plans but it failed in its later stages...Me?Stole a couple of furniture(Don't ask me how,the EonZ Dimension is weird). In school today,I got paranoid coz I didn't finish two question in my Bio homework...Okay that was stupid...==

DarkviZ:I agree...You're ARE stupid...No need to deny that!!

Shadow:If he's stupid,you're an idiot as well,he's us remember....

Ray EonZ:Yes.I agree.Dan is the "Ultimate Master".So watch your tone.

DarkviZ:Yes the's the master...DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T ATTACK YOU RAY!!!

Ray EonZ:Hey hey hey!!!Help!!

*Ray runs around HQ,while dodging Dark's attacks.*
Dan:Uhh...Shadow,help them?

Shadow:.........Fine......Bunch of monkeys.........*Chases after those two*

Dan:Cool...So that's about it today...Cya!!
--------------------End of post so farewell!!!-----------------------

Dan:Hey!!Watch it!!!That swing might have hit the compu--------




*Connection with the computer has been terminated due to and unknown error*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.