Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day One:Disaster XD

Yeah!! Dark EonZ is ready for business!!! But 1st I need to get DarkviZ away from Ray...Really!! Those two are like kids...==...Oh yeah...Didn't intro us...

Name's Danial.Dan for short.The slacker of the team XD...But I'm a Thief by profession actually...More like drive people crazy XD...Haha!!Making people retarded is just my ability XD.

2nd guy I want you to know is Ray,Ray EonZ.Don't ask me what it means...I don't know...Ray won't tell me == ...Ah well...Ray here is a very artsy guy...More like a Poet or what ever they're called...Did a couple of works...Love is his specialty I guess...Haha...And yet he's a lonely guy/See the irony?? XD

Last guy...DarkviZ...He's a scary guy.Always in some sort of dark mood.Quite rough actually.Haha.He's always plotting for the downfall of humanity...But it doesn't always happen though XD.He's a wanna-be/trainee Overlord...Haha!Him and his conquest for power =P

Anyways,we're formed a team.Called us the Dark EonZ.Think you did see that part coming...Lol...One word about us?Let's see...DISASTER XD!!!! Woots!!The chaos around the three of us is fun!! XD ROFLMAO XD Anyways,I'll(Dan!!!) will update anything that will happen around here XD Cya all!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.