Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day Two:Chaos XD

Ray: Today,Dan appeared to get pissed off at school.I guess his classmates were being stupid(I can see how did that happen...).He didn't want to tell us why though...Anyways,HQ is in a mess(As usual...),we needed more people for the team.So was wondering whether anyone wanna join?Okay...HQ only can hold the three of us...So,anyone who joins us will...Have to find a place to be chaotic...

Dan:Lol?Ray is trying to recruit people eh?? XD Ah well...Lets see,DarkviZ just demolished a few furniture...Ray isn't feeling well(DarkviZ keeps attacking him ==).I'm feeling way to hot here...Need to get a fan or an Aircon...Sigh...Need to get more stuff,see-ing Dark demolished a couple...(My hard-earned cash T~T[Damn you Dark!!!You'll pay for this!!! RAWR!!!]).Hmm...School sucks...While I'm stuck studying,Ray and Dark are soo happily goofing off somewhere else...Darn it you two!!!I'll get my revenge!!! XD

DarkviZ:...............

Dan:Yo Dark!! Wuzz....What's with the hammer??

DarkviZ:Oh,damn me will you?Then DIE!!!*Whacks Dan with hammer*
...........
..................
........................
DarkviZ:You folks should get out of here...Before you're next!!!!*Charges at you while swinging hammer wildly*
*DarkviZ trips over Dan's body*
DarkviZ:ARGH!!!*CRASH!!!*

Ray:Oww...My head...Dark!!Stop it will you??Before.....*Thunk*

DarkviZ:Hmph...Irritating idiot...Should had laid down there or else....

"God of Light,grant me your power...Lend me your strength,for I shall purge this demon from this land..." *DarkviZ's engulfed in light*

DarkviZ:ARGH!! NOO!!! THIS ACCURSED LIGHT!!!GET AWAY FROM ME!!! *Runs away from HQ*

Dan:Huff...Hehe...I love my Exorcist powers XD...Hahaha...So....Sleepy...*Falls on floor,snoring*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.