Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Whee!!!I almost got killed by DarkviZ just now XD

Dan:Lol...Ray went out...Left me and DarkviZ at HQ...Think he's bored.== Dark keeps on attacking Ray,but Ray does nothing XD No wonder Dark calls Ray whimp XD

DarkviZ:Oi!Dan...Since Ray isn't here,and there's only you...Well...*Evil smile*

Dan:Huh?? What do you want??Wait...Ray's absence+Being alone with Dark=OH GOD NO!!!!

DarkviZ:Hehe...DIE!!!!

Dan:Argh!! "Divine god!! Cast a barrier around me!!Protect me from the dark!!!"
*Barrier defends Dan*
DarkviZ:Argh!!For hell's sake!!OVERLORD'S WRATH!!!
*Spheres of energy crashes onto Dan' Barrier*
Dan:Argh!!!No!!!! "Divine god!! Cast a barrier around me!!Protect me from the dark!!!"
*Barrier is created again*
DarkviZ:.......BUGGER!!!OVERLORD'S WRATH!!!
*More spheres of energy...Boom...*
..........
...................
*This went on for some time...I'll skip to the part they stopped =.=*
Dan:Hah.....Dammit Dark!!! You shall feel my wrat--*Hammer hits Dan*

DarkviZ:Irritating!!! Should had let me hit you earlier!!!Hmph!!*Kicks Dan away*
DarkviZ:Now what should I do?? Lets see...Destroy humanity,destroy humanity and....
Wow...Still alive??DIE DAN!!!!

Dan:Eh??Wow!!Ray's back!!! I praise thee mighty God!! XD

Ray:Eh??What's been going on??I demand some one to explain!!!

DarkviZ:Hmph...Back just in time you twerp!!! DIE!!!!

Ray:Oh no!!!!!!
*Chaos and destruction occurs for a looooooooooooong time =P*

Dan:Dammit....Go to your room Dark,before I exorcise you!!!Ray you can go sleep...

Ray:Oww...Okay...Thanks Dan...Ah...*Limps to bed*

DarkviZ:You're not the boss of me!!*Picks up hammer* DIE!!!
*Trips over due to weight of hammer*
DarkviZ:Argh!!!Grr...Fine!!!Hmph....
*Trips over hammer*
DarkviZ:ARGH!!!DESTROY HAMMER!!!
(No need to say what happened)
DarkviZ:Hmph...*Walks off and head bumps onto the door frame*
DarkviZ:*)$@$(@^$(@^)%)_#%_^!!!!!!!

DAn: =.=' Omg...Why am I stuck with them?? Sigh...=.=
'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.