Thursday, July 3, 2008

In the Forest of the Dead

Dan:Today,we scouted a forest near HQ...It was a dark creepy place....Brr...And cold...Ray nearly wet his pants!! XD

Ray:I did not...It was you!Liar!!!

DarkviZ:.........

Dan:Wuzzup?Dark??Sense something??

DarkviZ:*Nods*Silence....*Draws out blade*

Dan:When did you get that??*Eyes it enviously*

DarkviZ:Grr...Shuddup now,ass!!!

Ray:Uhh....I hear something....

DarkviZ:Crap!!They found us!!Prepare for battle!!

??:Grrr....Foolish humans...You dare enter the Forest of the Dead??

Dan:Uhh....We just did...Heh...

??:Being cheeky eh??*RAWR*
*Multiple movements around the team*

DarkviZ:Crap...Darn it....Do I have to use my Ulti?*Slashes blade around*

Dan:Be my guest!!!*Throws knife around*Dammit..."Oh mighty God,aid us in our battle.Grant us the power to live,so that we could rid this land frim evil.I beg for thee to help us!!*
*Blinding light aura destroys nearby enemies*

Dan:Huff...Ray!!Get out of here!!Go now!!Me and Dark shall hold them off!!!Go get help!!*Stabs an enemy creature*

Ray:Oo...Okay...*Runs off*

All I remember was leaving those two behind...I ran as fast as I could...But in the end,darkness took over me...What happened after that,I don't know......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.