Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Short Side-Story:Dan's Depression

Ray:Well,after what happened with Shadow,no one bothered the team afterwards...Hmm...So it was pretty un-eventful I should say...So...DarkviZ and Crimson is gone out where I don't know...Its just me and Dan here...Wow?Night already?

Dan:..................

Ray:Hey!Why are you soo quiet??

Dan:...............Nothing.......

Ray:Huh??You sure??You seem so depressed?

Dan:..........I'm the servant of Darkness....My mind shall never be free.....As long as there is Darkness.......

Ray:Darkness??*Looks outside*Oh?Its night!

Dan:........Hmm...*Nods*My mind is so heavy......My heart's is feeling too empty....

Ray:Hmm.....I guess,you need something to cheer you up?

Dan*Nods*Yeah......But its something I can't reach nor something that I can see........

Ray:Urr....Yeah.....Could I help?

Dan:No.......No need for that...........*Goes into his room*

Ray:Huh??What just happened??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.