Sunday, July 13, 2008

Haha!!!Sorry of not updating often XD

Dan:Wheeee!!!Sorry all!!!We didn't update the blog for the last few days....Buzy you know! XD

DarkviZ:More like you were lazy......Idiot.....

Dan:Heh??Aww come on!!Give me a break!!XD

DarkviZ:Hmm....Yeah yeah...I will....
*Dark tries to break Dan's arm*
Dan:Oww oww oww!!!What are you--OWW!!!

DarkviZ:Hehe!!!You want a break right?I'll give you one!

*Several gunshots rang in the air*

DarkviZ:Argh!!!Where did those came from??

Shadow:.........*Reloads gun*Try that one more time,and I won't miss.....

Dan:Shadow!!!What's up???Wait....Aren't you supposed to be with Princess Illa??

Ray EonZ:Hmm...Don't tell me sir Shadow left her behind?

Shadow:................No...........I quitted........Being around her is making me soft........And,DarkviZ over there would entertain me non-stop.............*Aims gun at Dark*

DarkviZ:Urp......What did I do????*Edges away from Shadow*

Crimson:Haha!!!Well well,milord!!You have a rival!!!!Haha!!Well,I'll be sky-diving!Any one coming??

Team:...............

Crimson:Haha!!Joking!!See ya all!!*Leaves HQ*

Shadow:So....Dan,I'll be with the team now....I daresay that you'll need someone of my caliber here....

Dan:Welcome aboard!!! XD

DarkviZ:ARGH!!!NO!!!!I'M DEAD!!!!

*Ray smiles happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.