Friday, July 4, 2008

Waking to a new Ally

"Hello...Are you awake yet??OMG!!I know you're not dead.Sheesh...This is the 24th time I'm doing this..."

I felt warmth on my face.I hear the birds chirping happily.The grass felt soo soft.As I lay there,I tried to remember what happened.

Ray:Ah!!Dan!!Dark!! *Gets up suddenly*

??:Woah!!Hey!!Don't scare me like that!!!

Ray:*Looks around*Huh?Who are you?

Crimson:Name's Crimson.Saved you from a pack of Dark Wolves.What the hell is an unarmed gy like you doing in a place like this??

Ray:Uhh...I'm Ray...Me and my friends were exploring this forest...Then suddenly,we were attacked.I ran to find help...But some how,I lost consiousness...

Crimson:Okay........Sorry,but I got matters to attend to...Looking for a guy named "Overlord DarkviZ".

Ray:DarkviZ??Why him??

Crimson:Hmm??I wanna be his vassal..I would like to give him my services.

Ray:Eh?He's one of my group mates!!

Crimson:Huh??Really??Well well...That makes things easier!!Lead the way my good man!! *Slaps Ray on the back*

Ray:Oof...Oww...Uh...They're that way...

Crimson:.......Deep in this forest??Wow!!You guys are crazy...I like that!!*Grins*

Ray:Okay....You're crazy as well....

Crimson:Haha!!!

*They walked deeper into the forest.The sun is about to set by the time the arrived.*

Crimson:Woah...There was a carnage here...Hmm...Knife stabs,cuts from a blade,some seened to be like they got hit by magic...Woah...

*The duo arrived to a huge crater in the middle of the forest*

Crimson:What the...??This must be cause by the meteor yesterday...

Ray:Meteor??What meteor??

Crimson:I saw one yesterday...After I rescued you...I think I saw it land here...

*Nearby bushes started to rustle*

Ray:Oh no!!!!

Crimson:Nice...Been itching for a fight!!Ray behind me now!!*Draws out his axe* Me and my axe,Crimson Blood,shall take care of this Dark Wolves...Heh...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.