Friday, July 11, 2008

Today was chaotic!!(Not by us though...Sad part T~T)

Dan:Yeah today,two of my classmates got into a row.Lets see...Two guys named Ram and Huang Cheng(HC a.k.a Heavy Calvary XD) were fighting over....A FIFTY DOLLAR NOTE!!!Tada!!!Its not an ordinary $50 though.Its was an old version of the $50 XD It was worth at least a few hundred dollars I think....So guess what??No!!One of them didn't get it,both got it!!XD For you who don't know,they got halves XD Soo,a few hundred bucks went down the drain XD Sweet!!Dark would be very proud!! XD

Dan:So...It was like this XD HC was threatening Ram.He was like "Snatch it and I'll tear it." XD Ram has been enduring too long XD So today he snapped XD Ram snatched it,causing a fissure halfway down XD I went over to ask wuzzup?I just pat Ram on the back and next thing was,I found myself on the ground...Well,it was obvious Ram threw me down(FYI:Ram IS HUGE!!!).Ah well,got up and asked for more!! XD(I know I'am crazy XD)Ah well,you should seen it XD So posting off!!! Cya!! XD

DarkviZ:Crap!!I wanna be there!!!ARGH!!!

Dan:Lets both try it out?Use your money??XD

DarkviZ:...................NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*End post*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.