Monday, July 7, 2008

Shadow's anger

Illa:Ah...Erm...Shadow...Finally found you....

Shadow:Hmm...*Reloads gun*Yeah....You really a pain the neck,Princess.

Illa:Sorry to have worried you...I couldn't find you...

Dan:How did you to got seperated??

Shadow:Bandits...Now,are you gonna help us?These are not ordinary bandits we're dealing here...

DarkviZ:Technically,you just got thrashed??
*In a blink of an eye,Shadow appeared behind DarkviZ.Gun pointed at DarkviZ's head*
Shadow:I dare you to say that again....You weakling!!

Illa:Shadow!!Stop it!!

Shadow:.......*Steps back* I won't be soo hesitant next time...

DarkviZ:Guh....Hmph...I'll make sure I'll remember that....

Crimson:Okay....We had a elite Assassin here...But if an elite is having problems with bandits,means they're tough...

Dan:Thought you liked tough??

Crimson:Yeah I do!!Who said otherwise??

Dan:Sorry sorry...Must have misunderstood what you said.Haha!! XD

Shadow:Urgh...Are these the people I'm gonna have to work with??We're dead...

DarkviZ:.............Hmph....Twerp....

Illa:Can we go off to Castle Insia already?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The group marches on towards Castle Insia*

Dan:So uhh...Illa...How did you get stuck with Shadow over there?

Illa:Err...Long story...Let's just say he owes me his life...

DarkviZ:Wow...An assassin in-debted to a princess...Hilarious...

Shadow:....*Hand twitches towards his pistol*....

Illa:Shadow!!They're here to help us!!Don't try anything!!

Crimson:Haha!!Lady Illa actually is a forceful person eh??

Illa:Only with Shadow...He's...A danger to himself actually....
*Shadow suddenly stopped in his tracks,and immediatly draws his gun*
Shadow:Illa...Get back...I hope its not them...
*Several figures jumps out of the trees*
Bandits:Hahaha!!!Well well brothers...Looks like the prey just walked into the trap...Now we can complete our job...Hehe...

Shadow:Gah!!*Aims gun toward the nearest* Don't make me shot you!!

Bandits:Oh no no no...Our speed is too fast,even for your piece of toy there!

Shadow:*A wild look in his eye*Heh??Make me!!I dare you!!

Bandits:Oh??Then we,the Bronzo Brothers,shall grant your death wish!!

Shadow:You all stay back...I want to make them pay...Pay for the wounds they inflicted on me!!*Runs towards the bandits*DIE!!!!*Gunshots rang in the air*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.