Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shadow's true self

Shadow:Grr...Darn!!I can't hit them!!

Bandits:We told you!Your toy can't hit us with that speed.Hahaha!

Shadow:Grr!!*Getting irritated*

DarkviZ:Huh?Why aren't we helping?

Dan:Its his fight...He'll kill us if we helped him XD

Illa:He...Seems...Extremly weaker...

Crimson:Huh??Why?He's already powerful?

Illa:*Shakes head*No...When I rescued him,after his recovery,he was much better than this...I think...A pampered life weaken him...We need to help him!!He'll--He'll--He'll die!!

Dan:We wait....Till the last minute,than we spet in...How's that?
*DarkviZ and Crimson agrees*
Illa:Oh!!Thank you all...But please make it some what earlier?

Dan:Nah...I think what he really need is,a reminder who he really is...An Elite Assassin,not a bodyguard...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow:Hmph...Finally!One down,three to go...Ah!*Clutches shoulder*Darn it!

Leader:Oh?Killed one of us?Impressive...But not good enough!!*Leader takes out a rifle*Die now!!!*Starts spraying*

Illa:No!!!!You guys!!Help him!!Please!!

DarkviZ:Hmph...No need to...See for yourself...
*Smoke clears and Shadow appears.It seems he dodged all the bullets*
Shadow:.....Was that it?*Glares at the Bandit Leader*Hmph...I've seen dead bodies shooting faster...

Dan:Woots!!!He's alive!!!And being a cool guy too!!XD

Leader:Grr...*Throws a grenade*Try and dodge that!!

Shadow:.....Darn it!!
*BOOM!!!*
Crimson:Woah!!He keeps taking the hits and keeps on going...An Elite alright!!Heh.

*Shadow appears on top of a tree*
Shadow:Hmm...Seems like I'm getting my speed back...Hehehe...Bad time for you bandits!!*Fires off several shots in one go*
*Kills two of the bandits*
Shadow:Now who's weak?Huh?Tell me!!*Murderous look in his eyes*

Leader:Urp...Err...Gah!!!*Runs away*

Shadow:....Hmph...Oh no you're not!!*In a fraction of a second,Shadow appeared in front of the Bandit Leader.*
Leader:Argh!!!How...Is this possible??Urgh....*Dies(Sooo sad)*

Shadow:A hunter can never let his prey go...No matter what...
*Walks back towards the team*
Shadow:Hmph...Now that their dead,give me time....To recover...*Collapses to the ground*

Dan:Haha!!!He's just like me when I run out of energy!! XD

DarkviZ:Hmph...He's better than I thought...

Crimson:Ah milord...You just under-estimated him that's all!!Haha!!

Illa:*Nods*Hmm...I need some rest too...Lets set of tomorrow?

Dan and Crimson:Yeah!!!

DarkviZ:.............Hmph......Whatever..........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come hither and let me listen to the woes of your soul.